- Web pages
- Mobiles SMS
- Telephone Calls
- Indian Railways Official PNR Status checking Facility is provided by www.indianrail.gov.in only to check PNR Status you can click this link Indian Railways: PNR Current Status Enquiry. To check the PNR in this site you have to note your PNR number from your Train Ticket. The web page for PNR status will look like following picture. You have to enter the PNR number like that. ie, first 3 digit in the first column and remaining 7 digits in the next column, dont worry you can keep on type the data once 3 digits occur it will move you to the second column. Next step you have to click on the Get PNR Status button. Then a new window will open and there you will get the current status of your ticket.
- Indian Rail Info: PNR Status . Most of the cases the official sites of Indian Rail will be busy in that case you use this indian rail info.You can check the PNR status by the following link http://indiarailinfo.com/pnr
- IRCTC Site You can check the PNR Status from the www.irctc.co.in easily if you have a IRCTC account. In that case you have to first go to the Booked History link, open the your travel ticket there you will get check your PNR Status by just click the button Check PNR Status.
- Other useful site supporting PNR Status check are WWW.CLEARTRIP.COM. Following is the screen shot taken from www.cleartrip.com website to visualize the “Train PNR Status” link.
You can also directly go to this link: http://www.cleartrip.com/trains/pnr to check your Indian Railway PNR Status.
- Mobile SMS : PNR Status Now you will get the PNR status through your mobile SMS also. To do that you have to SMS in the following format PNR 10 Digit PNR Number to 139
- Telephone Calls:PNR Status Enquiry You can check the PNR Status by a telephone call also, for that you have to call 139 from any ladline or you can call by STD Code + 139 from any mobile phone. egs: 080-139