Southern Railway will run the following Sabarimala special trains to clear the extra rush of passengers during Sabarimala season.
- Chennai Central - Kochuveli - Chennai Central Weekly Specials: Train No.0633 Chennai Central - Kochuveli Special will leave Chennai Central at 23.30 hrs. on Wednesdays from 18.11.2009 to 13.01.2010 and arrive Kochuveli at 15.40 hrs. the next day. Train No.0634 Kochuveli - Chennai Central Special will leave Kochuveli at 20.10 hrs. on Thursdays from 19 .11.2009 to 14.01.2010 and arrive Chennai Central at 12.20 hrs. the next day. The composition of the trains will be 3 AC 2-tier, 2 AC 3-tier, 12 Sleeper Class, 2 General Second Class and 2 luggage-cum-brake van coaches. The trains will stop at Arakkonam, Katpadi, Jolarpettai, Salem, Erode, Tiruppur, Podanur, Palakkad, Thrisur, Aluva, Ernakulam Town, Kottayam, Chenganeseri, Tiruvalla, Chengannur, Mavelikara, Kayankulam, Kollam and Varkala. T.No.0634 will stop at Perambur also.
New Related Topics:
- SABARIMALA SPECIAL RAIL TOURISM PACKAGE 2011 - 2012
- SABARIMALA SPECIAL TRAINS FROM NAGERCOIL 2011 - 2012
- SABARIMALA SPECIAL TRAINS FROM BANGALORE 2011 - 2012
- VISAKHAPATANAM - KOLLAM SABARIMALA SPECIAL TRAIN
- HYDERABAD - KOLLAM SABARIMALA 2011 SPECIAL TRAINS ANNOUNCED
- NIZAMABAD - KOLLAM SABARIMALA 2011 SPECIAL TRAIN ANNOUNCED