- Train No.07115 / 07116 Hyderabad – Kochuveli special train:- Train No.07115 Hyderabad – Kochuveli special train will leave Hyderabad at 15.55 hrs. on 05.09.2014, Friday, leave Katpadi at 07.17 hrs. on 06.09.2014, Saturday and reach Kochuveli at 00.20 hrs. on 07.09.2014, Sunday. Train No.07116 Kochuveli – Hyderabad special train will leave Kochuveli at 20.25 hrs. on 07.09.2014, Sunday, leave Katpadi at 11.00 hrs. on 08.09.2014, Monday and reach Hyderabad at 04.00 hrs. on 09.09.2014, Tuesday.
Monday, September 1, 2014
Southern Railway announced Onam Special Trains 2014 between Hyderabad and Kochuveli via Kottayam, Tiruvalla etc. for avoiding the extra rush of passengers. Advance reservation for the trains will start from 02/09/2013. Following are the details.
Composition:-1 AC 2-tier, 1 AC 3-tier, 12 Sleeper Class, 4 General Second Class and 2 luggage-cum-brake van coaches.
Secunderabad, Kazipet, Warangal, Khammam, Vijayawada, ongole, Nellore, Gudur, Renigunta, Katpadi, Jolarpettai, Salem, Erode, Coimbatore, Palakkad, Thrissur, Aluva, Ernakulam Town, Kottayam, Tiruvalla, Chengannur, Mavelikara, Kayankulam and Kollam.
Southern Railway announced that the New Train Time Table 2014 of Southern Railway will come into effect from 1st September, 2014. There are new trains, extension of trains and changes in existing timings of some trains in the New Train Time Table 2014. Salient features of New Train Time Table 2014 are given below.
- Train No.12528/12527 Kamakya - Chennai Central Air-conditioned (Weekly) Premium Exp. (via Malda Town, Howrah,Vishakapatanam )
- Train No.22839/22840 Howrah- Chennai Central (Weekly) AC Premium Express (viaVisakhapatanam)
- Train No. 22353/22354 Patna-Bangalore Cantonement ( Weekly) Premium Express (via Mughalsarai, Manikpur,Nagpur, Chennai Central)
- Train No.22971/22972 Jaipur-Madurai (Weekly) Premium Express (via Bhopal,Vijayawada, Chennai Central,Namakkal,Tiruchchirappalli)
- Train No.22504/22503 Kamakya- Baiyappanahalli (Weekly) Premium Express (via New Jalpaiguri,Howrah,Vijayawada, Chennai Central)
- Train No.22658/22657 Thiruvananthapuram – Bangalore City( Bi-weekly) Premium Express (via Coimbatore, Erode,Tirupattur)
- Train No. 19420/19419 Ahmedabad-Chennai ( Bi- Weekly) Express (viaVasai Road, Pune, Guntakal.)
- Train No.11073/11074 LokamanyaTilak (T)-Chennai Central (Weekly) Express (via Pune, Wadi, Guntakal)
- Train No.12796/12795 Bangalore City - Chennai Central (Daily) Express (via Bangarpet, Jolarpettai)
- Train Nos.22801/22802 Vishakapatanam-Chennai(Weekly) Express (via Vijayawada,)
- Train No. 16864/16863 Mannargudi - Bhagat-ki-kothi(Jodhpur) (Weekly) Express (via Chennai Egmore,Vijayawada,Bhopal,Jaipur)
- Train No.22653/22654 Thiruvananthapuram – Hazrat Nizamuddin (Weekly) Exp. ( via Kottayam, KRCL, Kota )
- Train No. 22655/22656 Thiruvananthapuram – Hazrat Nizamuddin (Weekly) Exp. via Allapuzha, KRCL,Kota.)
- Train No.16354/16353 Nagercoil - Kacheguda (Weekly) Express (via Madurai-Namakkal,Katpadi,Tirupathi)
- Train No.16575/16576 Bangalore City – Mangalore Central (Daily) Express (viaMysore, Sakleshpur)
- Train No.22863/22864 Howrah—Yesvantpur AC( Weekly) Exp (via Bhubaneswar, Renigunta, Katpadi)
- Train No.56034/560333 Mannargudi– MayiladuthuraiDaily)Passenger Train has been introduced with effect from 13.05.2014
- Train No.56715/56716 Punalur – Kanniyakumari (Daily)Passenger
- Train No.56035/56036 Tiruchendur – Tirunelveli (Daily) Passenger
- Train No.56665/56666 Kasargod - Mookambika Road Byndoor Daily Passenger
CHANGE IN TIMINGS
- The timings of Train No. 12676 Coimbatore-Chennai Central Kovai Express will be revised
- The timings of Train No.16526 Bangalore – Kanniyakumari Exp.
I know all of them keep on searching a site that will give live status of the train running other than call to the help line. Yes its poss...
Real Train Information System :: Satellite Imaging for Rail Navigation (SIMRAN) Do you know now we can track the train train running st...
What is IRCTCmobile? IRCTC mobile allows you to perform various ticketing related services through your mobile phone. This service is av...
Indian Railways announced a new invention of identifying the live online train status from the Google Maps by the help of Indian Railways...
Indian Railways announced a new Train Enquiry System called Nation Train Enquiry System website. As per latest announcement this website r...
Indian Railways Train Timetable Changed Indian Railways train time table revision announced from July 1, 2012. This revision include al...
Indian Railways :: Seat Availability :: Now so easy Now we can check all the trains starting from the important station in one strech via ...
Tatkal Ticket Booking Time Changed :: July 10 - 2012 Indian railways announced that will revise the Tatkal ticket booking time changed...
TRAINS / FARE / ACCOMMODATION AVAILABILITY BETWEEN IMPORTANT STATIONS Now we can check the trains / fare / accommodation checking is so easy...
Indian Railways Train Timetable Changed Indian Railways train time table revision announced from July 1, 2013. This revision include al...
Interesting Blogs For Reading
SPICE JET OFFERS Rs. 499 FLIGHT TICKETS :: SEPTEMBER 01 TO 03 2014 - *SPICE JET EARLY BIRD OFFER* SpiceJet announced new offers for the Early bookings. Using SpiceJet Early Bird sale , you can travel at fares starting *Rs. 4...
CHENNAI CENTRAL - KOCHUVELI :: SUMMER 2014 SPECIAL TRAINS - *Southern railways *announced that a new Summer special trains between Chennai Central and Kochuveli to avoid extra rush of passengers during the season. F...